Join me at free live workshops in Orange County, California in 2020!
Click on a link for more details and to register
Fatigued, Fat, and Foggy: What’s My Thyroid Got to Do With it?
- Tuesday, January 14 at 6:00pm in Lake Forest
- Tuesday, January 21 at 6:00pm in Costa Mesa
- Wednesday, January 22 at 12:00pm in Irvine
- Tuesday, January 28 at 6:30pm in South Coast Metro
Menopause Without Misery
- Wednesday, February 5 at 6:00pm in South Coast Metro
- Saturday, February 8 at 2:00pm in Huntington Harbor
- Monday, February 17 at 6:00pm in Orange
- Tuesday, February 18 at 6:00pm in Costa Mesa
- Wednesday, February 19 at 12:00pm in Irvine (Hera Hub Wellness Booster Series)
Menopause and Your Brain
So many women are in menopause or dreading menopause. They already feel run down and depleted. They think that menopause always means bad sleep, hot flashes, night sweats, weight gain, moodiness. Menopause doesn’t have to be that way!
Healthy levels of reproductive hormones are also vital to maintaining brain health and avoiding dementia in women as they age.
Restful Sleep Without Pills
Sleep is the #1 most important thing you can do to allow your body and brain to repair and regenerate. You can’t out-medicate or out-supplement bad sleep.
Discover why taking melatonin is not a long-term solution and learn simple things you can do to get better sleep than you’ve had in years.
- Wednesday, March 11 at 6:30pm in Lake Forest – LINK COMING SOON
- Wednesday, March 18 at 12:00pm in Irvine
- Tuesday, March 31 at 7:00pm in Costa Mesa – LINK COMING SOON